Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
David Mullen lecture on lighting, and all Innovations in lighting
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • Other parts from their event

• It is extraordinary, how such a topic has nearly zero interest, while some camera one or just a minute hack enhancement can give rise to a ton of post. The info here is staggering and shows how lighting and art direction are so important in the final shot, but I guess that most prefer to refer to 4k or new camera because it does not demand so much knowledge. Hey 4k is A pixel x B pixel.

• @danyyyel

How often you stopped and overheard contents of some collective talk? How often it had been about girls? And how often about problem of non parallel algebras in physics?

• @danyyyel, I found the Hive WASP Plasma Par Head very interesting, among a few of the other products presented. I watched all those vids, and realise I am way behind with the lighting evolution playing out now. David Mullen's presentation was excellent.