Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Looking for very RELIABLE PATCH with INTENSE COLORS
  • Hey everyone,

I've been quite impressed by the great image detail the all-new 4:4:4 hacks produce, but I still have problems with their RELIABILITY, colors don't look that great for me and I also have to deal with HORIZONTAL WAVES that destroy the image. Unfortunately, I'm also quite new to hacking and don't really know which patch to choose.

Is there anyone who could recommend a patch with a bitrate around 40MBPS and INTENSE COLORS (e. g. similar to Canon 5D Mark III or GoPro Hero Silver Edition) and that could be used BOTH WITH a LUMIX G Vario 14-140MM and a SLR MAGIC HYPERPRIME 12MM?

Thanks in advance. Simon

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Try Cluster or nebula I think?

You should try tuning your picture profile and white balance using an outboard monitor. Vibrant +saturation maybe ? I can't remember now but I think vibrant with some tweaks is more "canon-like" color.

• Try Sanity 5.1 - it's incredibly reliable.

http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/2642/sanity-4-and-5.1/p1

As for rich colors, use Vibrant with contrast at -2, saturation at -1, and noise reduction at -2. Set sharpness to your taste.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions