Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
To existing topics authors
  • We are improving our forum in 2013. Hence we ask you to add tags to all of your topics.

Go to your profile. Click Topics and check them one by one.

Good tags must include:

• brands
    • key things (focal length for lenses, like 14mm and 55mm for 14-55mm zoom)
    • product categories if they are not the same as forum category name (like 'slider' for cmera movement category)
    • people, if you menation some artist
    • etc

Tags must not be just general words.

And you really do not need too many.

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • Done. Where (are they)/(are goin to be) used? Thanks.

• @duartix

They are used for quite a time. Check tag list on the right :-)

Makes you easy to find related topics.

We'll try to improve visibility and usability.

• I'm sure there is a topic for this already, but it might be a good idea to let it be known here if..... Is it possible to delete old topics that were questions that have been answered or were answered in other topics?

• Is it possible to delete old topics that were questions that have been answered or were answered in other topics?

Nope. You can PM and ask me to close them.

• OpenID login doesn't work

I previously registered with username 'Anentropic' using OpenID from my Wordpress.
    Now trying to login via OpenID personal-view.com asks me to 'choose a username' but I can't get past that screen, either by entering my existing user name or inventing a new username. I just get the following error message whatever I do:

Provider is required.
    UniqueID is required.
    The connection data has not been verified.

I have now signed up with this new (non-OpenID) username.

Now if I try to login via OpenID it recognises that the email address forwarded by Wordpress matches my new '1anentropic' account and prompts me to enter my password to link them. After entering password I get the same error message above.

• @1anentropic

I think that you choose strange topic for report :-) better was to PM me.