Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
(SOLD) Sell my GH2 (hacked) with 14-140 panasonic and Leica 25 mm lenses.
  • Price: 925 euros the whole kit. Shipping cost from Spain to be paid by buyer. Camera and lenses has its original packagings and invoices. This is the link to several photos of the camera and lenses https://www.dropbox.com/home#!/home/Public/GH2%20%20and%20lenses

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Never post sales things in general categories outside Marketplace.

• Sorry Vitaliy. I don't know about Marketplace

• What condition are the items. Age? Mint? Heavily Used? Is the Leica lens the micro 4/3rds or 4/3rds?

Thanks

• @Bernie I bought GH2 in 2011 in a spanish store (Fotoboom) with 14-140 mm. lens includes as kit. In 2012 I bought my micro 4/3 Leica 25 mm. summilux (1.4) in Amazon UK. The whole kit it's used only in familiar events and it's like a new. Where are you from? If you live in Europe, I could pay the shipment cost

• Hi paglez,

I'm looking for GH2 body! Are you interested in selling it separately? Maybe you can get a good deal for the Leica lens alone! In case you are interested in selling it separately, how much would you like to ask for the body? I'm from the UK.

Also, the link in Dropbox isn't working. You have to click "share link" in Dropbox to get a public link to a folder.

Thanks!

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions