Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
soligor lens, which adapter?
  • hi all,

I picked up a Soligor 80-200mm lens for my gh2. Anyone know which adapter i need to fit gh2? thanks in advance, -Kris

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Soligor lenses were made with different mounts for different cameras. You need to know which one you have. It is impossible to guess from your description.

Start by googling the text printed on the lens. If that doesn't give you your answer, post here with an image of the lens showing the mount.

• oh sorry, it says c/fd on lens. i tried my fd to 4/3 adapter seems like should fit but can't get it to lock in.

• nevermind, i figured it out. i did in fact just need a canon fd to micro 4/3 adapter which i had. it just went on a little different than i expected. thanks though

• Hi there balazer and to anyone who may be able to help!

I have a Soligor Wide-Auto 28mm No. 17310550 and would love to use it on my GH2... any idea on what adapter I can use?

Cheers

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions