Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
16mm Cine Film Projector - For Sale (Topic Closed!!!)
  • I have a ELF Cine Film Projector that is in working order. It was originally for my small company. It was used so customers could see what Cine Film they wanted transferring.
    However its not been used that much since customers normally just ask me to get everything coverted to DVD. 16mm is a rare format because back in the day 8mm was what most people had,
    but the well off working class used too have these for their TV room too display their cinema reels. Hense the name Cine Film.

When I bought this it came with a 6 month warrenty, thats no joke either. It was serviced with all the parts greesed, - you dont have to worry about it packing up too soon.

I also have a 8mm Cine Film Projector with built in speakers. This can play 8mm sound reels. I will be putting this on ebay if there is interest.

I will be also putting on a Cine Film coverter unit that you can use to transfer your cine film onto camcorder then from camcorder to DVD. This is an old method of transferring cine film, but if you want too convert your cine film collection without spending too much this could be for you.

All I do is transfer old formats to DVD & Blu-Ray so if you need such a service you can visit my website or contact me on: 0113 230 2077

I recommend this projector for:

-Anybody who likes using Cine Film or has Cine Film Reels that they want too look at before sending for transfer such as the servies I offer.
    -People who like to collect there rare prjectors as a hobbie.
    -Museums who need a 16mm Cine Film Projector to display and show to the public
    - Or simply just because it a format that is not around anymore and you still like it.

Visit my website : www.creatingdvds4u.co.uk or call: for more infomation.

16mm Cine Film Demo -