Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
NYC at Night
  • Hi, All! This is just some of my "practice footage" from late night (early morning) walks around NYC with my trusty GH2, 37mm Mir, Kowa, Redstan clamps and Tokina 0.4 diopter. Hope you like it.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • @B3Guy Some nice looking shots. Thanks for posting.

• Sure thing. Here is one more I did, that last one was ungraded ProRes files, but this one obviously has a grade. Not sure if I like it, though.

• I liked the first one better. This looked a bit washed out and had a slight green tint. Some nice compositions though. I'm finishing a trailer for a film I'm working on. After watching your footage and style, I think you'll like it. I should have it posted in a few days.

• I'll keep an eye open. Yes, the green is what I am most unhappy with. I may replace it with a differently graded version. But that's the thing . . . you never know unless you try. A hint of dark green in the really low shadows can make some clips really pop in my experience, but obviously it doesn't work for shots as pervasively dark as these.