Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Organizing / Cataloging video clips
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • @valdi99

I recently came across this great tool

Have you tried it? Please give a brief review?

See more at http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/2958/how-do-you-deliver-content-the-bandwidth-topic./p1

• It is for managing and organizing your video clips. A very handy an powerful software! Easy to use interface, makes it "piece of cake" to find any clip from your collection on any of your storage devices within seconds.

Some key features of "Vee-Hive (formerly known as Videophile II)":

· Auto-creation of video files Library, including thumbnail generation · Support for advanced tagging, using hierarchies, folders, links and synonyms · Ability to perform complex searches in order to identify and locate exact files or group of files/clips · Ability to create and playback ‘highlighted’ segments from your files · Editing of files (through external applications, where installed)

I do recommend! Finally I can quickly find what I want - without spending hours on browsing through thousands of my clips...

vee-hive.png
    1024 x 735 - 423K
  • Any new report on this software?

Except LR5 Any choice to catalog my terabytes of clips?

Bye

• @LongJohnSilver hello again. :-) not free and reliable that I know. There's IDive but it was just not good enough; then I tested and loved catdv - mac version - expensive though, 450$ mac or win version