Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Best Patch With High-Quality Slow Motion & 100M+ ALL-I (GOP1) 24p?
  • Hi guys,

Its been a while since I burrowed through all the patch topics. I'm looking for a quicker answer...

Can you guys recommend the best, or a preferred patch w/ high-quality slow motion (72060p) & a great 100M+ ALL-I (GOP1) 24P .

I need this patch to be stable on both modes...

-Matt

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Well - looks like I'll go back to Quantum 9b

• @Fontee Try this out and let me know how you get on.

'Quantum' Intra GH3 Matrix TRIAL 2.zip
  • @fontee a great 100+ mb gop1 is SEDNA A AQ1. Slowmotion i have no idea... l)

• @Fontee check this one (GOP1) for a setting working with more modes together (tested with manual lens), including 720p50 (GOP3), (some reported) especially if you not go above ISO1250 then this patch is very good, some info here http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/comment/68894#Comment_68894

The goal is to see more detail and working modes at the same time (when using lower ISO's) then maybe this one is for you! and here the link for download: http://personal-view.com/talks/discussion/3569/obs-extreme-kayseri-a-gradetail-161m-setting-cibf-cbr

Fontee: "...Well - looks like I'll go back to Quantum 9b...", But, this one is like that one with no matrixes used and more extented e.g. 720p50 also, I think especially for a setting like this, more modes at same time and working setting, (auto lens check for yourself, for working with manual lens it is recording to the time limit in the modes given in the description see download link)

• Thanks Nick I'll give it a spin.

Also thanks for everyone who answered here.

-Matt

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions