Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Need some critical feedback please
  • Heh guys, just looking for some feed back with this job i just finished for a actor. I did the VFX, camera work and editing. Shot with the GH2 on Flowmotion hack V2.2.

Love to get feedback on the camera work, color grading and lighting etc. Cheers

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • It is all good, but post in proper category.

• @azza_act looks good. Clean stuff. Send me a pm with your mail adress, I want to send some samples with the 17.5mm. I didn´t have time last week but if you´re still interested I did a few shots during the weekend. Nothing fancy. :)

• @azza_act camera work and grading looks very good. What I don't like too much is the army scene. If you don't get it more realistic I would turn down the gun fire.

I have no experience with an actor's showreel. If this length is standard then it has to be like that. If you are free in handling I would propose to shorten it (first of all the army scene) I see that the screenplay tries to embed his acting into a story line, but it is obvious that the single clips are not a part of a real story/movie. Mr. Schuttermaier imho seems to be a little overacting but this should be under direcor's responsability. Again: great camera work and grading.

• @peaceonearth I think you have some very good points there. This should be really valuable for Mr Schuttermaier to see how he comes across, on the screen.. (ideally)

• @RRRR @peaceonearth thanks guys for the input. Cheers

• The muzzle flashes in the opening scene are too solid.

Their shooting technique is terrible as well but that's not your fault.