Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Warning with Moniteur Marshall V-LCD50-HDMI / The warranty does not exist!
  • Defective after a few months at the battery power. The warranty does not exist!

The last monitor Marshall tend to stop walking or run the batteries in their slots. Result: You get your dealer and he tells you that you leave the batteries in your equipment after use. The warranty does not take over and you end up with $ 200 repair. Advice do not buy this brand more! The home warranty is for their customer brand is everything! I would buy more from them! In addition, if you out of U.S. territory! damn it! Marshall Goodbye!

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Hmm.

I think that you need contact manufacturer first and explain the case, rather than going to forum and making loud proclamation.

You had certain problem, and no one except you, dealer and manufacturer can fix it.

• I had a problem with the same monitor. I contacted them, sent it to them and have it repaired. I payed shipping to USA, they payed shipping back to me. I'm from Italy