Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
HDR effect/plugin?
  • anyway to achieve this look using multiple layers applying specific effects? or has a plugin been made yet? I'm pretty sure I've seen a music video that somebody did and pulled it off, and I think I seen a program maybe a year ago that was supposed to convert footage to look HDR but from what I can remember it was a joke. I'm looking for more than just vibrant colors, but if I had to guess that would be one of the processes of doing it yourself with multiple layers.

17269.jpg
    1063 x 704 - 914K
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • If you use after effects you can do it with GingerHDR. it is pretty simple plug-in ( no multiple layers) http://19lights.com/wp/

• The Shadow/Highlight effect in AE can do something similar to HDR.

• The LOOK of HDR is the emphasis on edges. Plugins can not get you the dynamic range of HDR. But you can always use a sky gradient ND filter and a Plugin like Magic Bullet Looks, which has the effect "Pop", that is similar to that of the music video that you mean.

• Unsharp mask. Multiple layers with different radii.