Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
AW-HE50 Panasonic remote controlled camera.
  • Anyone else here who has used this? Trying to solve hz sync issues (can´t get it to stop flickering) but the only available shutter speeds are from 120th and upwards. What on earth have they been thinking? It´s an indoor cam, no less.

Oh, and they advertise it with "easy to use". It´s not. (well maybe when it´s set up and properly functioning; it´s easy to zoom, pan & tilt and make presets, however when you need to dig into the menus you need their equally abysmal manual) It´s the most counter-intuitive piece of equipment I´ve used.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • I finally got in touch with a very helpful engineer at panasonic and managed to solve the issue: since I used an analog output / analog signal there was interference between different electrical sockets. Solution: use the same electrical socket (as the video mixer) or use digital (hdmi / hd-sdi output) cable to transfer the signal from the camera.