Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Carl Zeiss lenses w/ P6 mount
  • Does anyone have any experience with these lenses and GH2> Carl Zeiss Flektogon 65mm f/2,8 Carl Zeiss Biometar 80mm f/2,8

I found these two in mint condition for a good price, I would say, but I then must invest in an adapter. When I google them, I mainly get results for Jena versions in m42 mount version.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • If someone can shed some light on my confusion with these mounts I'd be grateful :)

• http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pentacon-6-Kiev-P6-Micro-4-3-M43-Mount-Lens-Adapter-/170689019839

that was the first one that came up, it looks like you can also adapt it to nikon, and then to m43, the only advantage being that I saw many p6 to nikon tilt adapters.

• I also saw few adapters myself while searching around, that is probably not a problem. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with these lenses and Gh2, since they are medium format lenses?