Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SOLD: Bolex Moller 8/19/1.5x Anamorphic Lens
  • Hey guys,

I tend to go through lots of camera equipment often due to an obsession in testing cameras and lenses that are new to me. I like to trade cameras and lenses I have via Craigslist, local meetups, and forums like this one. So that I do not flood this site with my items for trade as individual topics every week - I have decided to make one topic (THIS ONE) and just update it weekly with new stuff I have up for grabs.

Currently I have:

Bolex Moller 8/19/1.5x Anamorphic Lens

Videos shot with this lens can be found here:

and

If interested or if you have any equipment for trade - please send me a PM

Thanks for looking!

-Ivan

Screen shot 2012-09-07 at 5.56.25 PM.png
    334 x 500 - 168K
    Screen shot 2012-09-07 at 5.56.34 PM.png
    500 x 334 - 145K
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • @IvanUskokovic

I just think that it is too much, as almost only you do here is selling and trading.

We are not Craiglist.

Let's agree on one simple thing, either you start participating in this community other than trade lenses, or just stop doing this at all.

• Why was this removed? @vitaliy_kiselev - you told me yourself via PM that you would like me to make one listing (like this one i have created) and just post here items I have weekly. Since you told me this - I did not create any new topics other than this one. What is the problem?

• You're not coming to London anytime soon are you? I have a Sigma 180mm f3.5 Macro lens that I don't use that much anymore

• How much do you want for the lens????