Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Problem with PTool
  • I never had a problem with PTool before and I want to share if you people can help. I´m new with GH2 and want just test patches. I tested Lpowell and some driftwood apocalypsis now and everything is ok. But I bought a fast SD card and wanna try big bitrate hack, so as allways I put in the same folder 176 Quantmybaby. The weird thing is out of this folder ptool 6.66 allways read GH_11 software, but inside the folder tell me wrong software. I thought the mistake was that maybe it is for GH1 software, but I tried with GH_13 and tells me the same, wrong software. When I tried with Mysteron Burst, was fine. What am I doing worng? Thanks a lot Wich driftwood patches work with GH1 please?

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Use Beginners topic, please. More chance to get quick answer for yout issue.

• Thanks Vitaly, sorry, I was searching for begginers but I did´t see in Topic Categorie, and still I don´t :-C. Can you guide me please?

• Thanks, going there!

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions