Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Canon 7D body and OCT19 LOMO mount adapter for cinema primes.
  • I'm selling a Canon 7D body and an OCT19 mount adapter kit that allows the use of LOMO 35mm primes and other OCT19 mount cinema lenses.

The kit includes:

Canon 7D body 2 Canon zoom lenses (18-55mm and 35-80mm) 4 batteries 2 Chargers OCT19 mount adapter Original box and all original accessories

The OCT19 mount adapter is a removable adapter and does not change the Canon 7D body in any way. The camera still works normally with canon lenses with the adapter taken off. No modifications to the camera were made. It's in stock form.

I would also consider selling the kit without the OCT19 adapter.

Thanks!

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • I might be interested in your adapter. Is it a cinemods or a cieco version, and how much would you be looking to part with it for?

• The adapter is neither cinemods or cieco. I would let it go 150 Euros. It works great and I shot a whole project with it and the 7D and I can say nothing beats real cine glass. It brings the 7D to another level not only in terms of image quality, but also usability and focus pulling experience. Thanks.

• The 7D with accessories is sold! Only OCT19 adapter left.

• Can you send pictures of the adapter? Thanks

• I sure can. PM me your email address.