Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Seeking UK Freelancers
  • Hi,

I run a new video production company in the UK and am looking to build a roster of freelancers nationwide for corporate and event work, we are based in London but often have jobs all over the UK, looking for videographers, editors, journalists, scriptwriters, graphic designers and motion graphics designers to add to our roster,

our new website will be live in early September at www.highlifeproductions.co.uk

right now we shoot on Panasonic AF101/HMC150/GH2 but all solid state camera's considered, I also shoot weddings as a separate business, highlight examples at https://vimeo.com/user7553442 and am looking for 1st & 2nd shooters for future work, please PM me if interested,

Many Thanks

Luke

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • nice work! If some day you need freelancers also in Greece my GH2 setup is waiting!!! Regards

• Thanks @haribabis! - we will be looking for international shooters at some point in the future

• @tubefingers I am a British Filmmaker, but won't be back in the UK until the end of the year. Keep me posted on your projects. Check out my other work here www.stuarthowe.co.uk .

• Hi, I wrote you a PM. Thanks.

• Hello, Camerman here in Ireland. If you have any plans on setting up here I would be delighted to become involved.

• Thanks for responses and PM's so far, I'll get back to everyone individually during next week or so

• Guys, I have responded to all the PM's sent @haribabis and @ Albi, can you PM kit details/rates and showreel links and I'll get back to you, @thougts2UK - I'll check your site and PM later this week, Thanks again to everyone who replied.