Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
LA-7200 + Diopter for sale
  • I thought I has sold the damn thing, but the guy who bought it returned it, said it didn't work for him. Anyway, It's gotta go. It has the cokin +1 diopter that you can tape or wire to the front. It's in perfect shape, cleaned inside and out. Has all the caps and sactchel. I'd like $900 USD for it. PM for details. Thanks and happy anamorphosizing

P1010511-2.jpg
    640 x 360 - 81K
  • 6 Replies sorted by
  • Price drop. $800. Slap in on your gh3!

• Soooooooold - to the highest bidder! Now, onto my samyang 7.5 fishy and perhaps pana/leica 25mm 1.4

• You getting out of the MFT biz?

• Hey, No. Love the format. These cameras keep me sharp between jobs by just messing around and having fun. Just the (auto) fuckus by pulling your wire is too much (for me) for rolling video. Great for stills. The anamorphic adapter is sure fun but didn't use it much. I suppose I'll keep the 25mm panny until I try it on the gh3. Never really liked fisheye lenses I've been using the voightlander 17 and my old oly om1 glass more than anything Cheers.