Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Unmanageable complexity 4, back to margins
  • It is interesting that existing economics tries to solve margin problem that can't be properly solved in current approach.

Of course, it can't be solved, as one of the restrictions is that all must remain in the hands of current elites and owners.

But margin can still be reduced, ans you see almost every day how they approach it - mergers and corporations enlargement.

Even startups life is geared to same thing. They get initial investments from elite members, after some time, few ones who could survive will be bough by other members of elites who own some of big corporations.

Elites now understand what problem can't be solved. So, they started going in circles trying all good old methods they know: bomb one more country and get it's resources and workforce, print more money, give more credits to themselfs, try to destroy all native manufacturing and gain some market share, etc

Funny thing is that all of this makes situation worse. And it is clear that normal solution must include some method to remove current elites.
    Best thing is to completely block their access to money and resources they own and prevent using financial instruments to return to their power again.

So, proper model must include state owned bank, controlled and responsible mass media (not only goverment owned, but fully financially transparent), and state owned single depositary, no stock exchange, and fully controlled foreign transfers (including total ban on foreign credit cards, instant transfers, etc). Plus, all this must be done very fast, as if you fight with such powerful enemy you need to block access to their main resource - money.

• 12 Replies sorted by
  • please define "Margins". It's ambiguous.

• And how would you suggest the blocking of money acces to the elite by regular citizens.

really how?

• @brianluce

Check previous post. I use very wide definition :-)

@endotoxic

And how would you suggest the blocking of money acces to the elite by regular citizens.

I really do not understand that you mean under "by regular citizens". But otherwise, last paragraph has some hits :-)

• I don't think it's Unmanageable Complexity. I think it's Manageable Meme or Manageable Culture.

A hostile takeover would be snuffed out like a candle. They manage the group think and have good data. The only way to change the reality of the situation is to change the meme. There are enough artists across the globe to organise a one world ad campaign but everybody has their own idea and this fragments the power of the many. If you look at protests (apart from the ACTA ones maybe) everybody has their own placard and they are all different. Unions just advertise themselves and the rest take pot shots at polititions or institutions etc.

Imagine protests and media from people who see this problem with one advertising campaign globally. Change the meme you change reality.

The world is a stage so the many must act as one. Get the mankeys to open their mouths is the trick. The rest would fall into place then as there would be profit in it because everybody would be buying.

Unless you mean a worldwide strike but that involves changing the meme.

Catch 22.

• @Rec

I think you posted in absolutely wrong topic.

This one is not about memes, culture and stages.

• @Vitaliy It's the same topic, just from a different perspective.

A hostile takeover would be snuffed out like a candle. They manage the group think and have good data.

I keep seeing these posts, presumably referencing social media and the media industry in general and that we're all under their spell and that their messaging is coordinated and unified. I have never seen any evidence of this and believe it false. Anyone have some studies and evidence to link to?

• A hostile takeover would be snuffed out like a candle. They manage the group think and have good data

Generally it looks strange. It is quite hard to do anything having zero access to your accounts (and foreign money), and without access to your other assets.

History teaches us what only one approach works here. They go into foreign country and try to return with army.

• @brianluce "Anyone have some studies and evidence to link to?"

Many of theses claims are made without any proof or pointing out a fantasy hidden agenda. Guys speaking of "mass media" like it's one entity. A superficial study can prove without difficulty that "mass media" is a concurential field with many different players. But the fact that their messaging is not voluntary coordinated in secret evil meeting doesn't prove that it's not unified by some logic inherent to their field. A small book introducing better than me (in english!) this issue : P. Bourdieu, On Television, New Press, 1999 (~100p)

• @brianluce @astraban

Guys, if you want to discuss how free(sick!) and independent(tm) democratic(r) mass media are, find other topic or site for this.

For me one evidence is enough - they promote bombings, terrorist acts and spread lies 24 hours a day, including present day.

• @Vitaliy We must be watching different new stations and reading different magazines then.

• We must be watching different new stations and reading different magazines then.

Last time I checked BBC, CNN, Euronews it had been exactly as I wrote. :-)

• @VK maybe i ll take english course one day because you misunderstood my post! :) I'm not saying that propaganda doesn t exist (even more on international relation!) I point to a (short) study that explain HOW and WHY propaganda work. Not secret plot, just cold & basic logic of a specific field.

But eh back on topic!