Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Time to update PV hacks?
  • Just back to PV after a long absence and looking for a place to begin again.

PT v3.66d? As this is the new PTool, should I use this for my GH2 hacks or stick with 3.65? Vitaly has set in 'BOLD' step #7 which is to read the faq's, yet v3.66 is not listed, GH1 is still the name of the link for the firmware manipulation tool, the link to the firmware update download is unnecessarily convoluted and confusing, the "Simple "Instructions" still list GH1__V13.zip (rather than a generic camera setting file which adds to uncertainty), the Hack Vault is three months stale even though there seems to be a plethora of ongoing hack settings, and all recent efforts seem to be towards the GX1 hack.

Is there a comprehensive hack chart that I am missing? Are there established procedures for mixing and matching settings that are widely accepted? Any other concerns for non newbie users that aren't on the faq page?

(lack of vitriol and condescension greatly appreciated in advance of responses)

cheers- J

• 1 Reply sorted by
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions