Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 users in Greece
  • Good morning - Καλημέρα If it is not properly, please delete it @Vitally I start this so we can gather the GH2 users here in Greece and get in contact so we can assist each other with info, gear, etc. So, please write which one wants to make an unofficial GH2 Greek group!!!

Regards Haris

• 19 Replies sorted by
  • No one is going to delete this :-)

Keep it up.

• Thanks - Ευχαριστώ !

• Γεια σου φίλε! I am a GH2 owner almost a year and a half now and a personal-view.com member since the begining! This little camera , tends to amaze me every single day. I live in Kastoria but i frequently visit Athens. I use GH2 mostly in weddings but also in various projects. Would be fun if suited at some point to meet and share opinions on this little monster!

• OK in english!!! if you have facebook add me Χαράλαμπος Σγουραμάλης Lets try to find all GH2 users from other communities!!!

• Το σκέφτηκα εαν έπρεπε να γράψω στα ελληνικά ή στα αγγλικά. Προτιμώ να γράφω ελληνικά για πολλούς λόγους.

• English is the common language for this forum. Have to respect that!

• Hello from Heraklion of Crete. Greetings to everyone! Greek cinematographers should be united, especially in those rough times our country is going through. I am using a hacked GH2 for weddings and other events, and I should tell to all of you, that this is a great accomplishment. Everyone that has taken this route alone, knows how difficult this is. But after this I can't go back to video camera recorders. Keep on . . .

• Forgot to mention my websites and contact information.

https://vimeo.com/sakattaq http://www.sakattaq.net/ sakattaq@gmail.com Pantelis Sakkadakis on Facebook

• Guys, wanted to discuss with you one idea.

What do you think to make short doc film about positive sides?

I mean people who make real things and who have business that feels good.

• Hi there. I'm in Athens. I got a GF2, for now at least, a month ago and I hacked it of course. Kit Pany 14mm 2.5 lens. It's my B cam now. I am thinking of getting a second GF2. :) I am waiting for a c-mount adapter with a 25mm 1.2 lens and a M42 adapter for various primes and zooms. Also I got a Canon 5D II, a Sony HX5v (please someone hack it!), a Pany HS-300, Kodak Zi8. I do weddings, baptisms, some corporate stuff, music video clips and concerts.

• Hey everyone. I'll be in Kyparisi, Selianitika, Kalamata, and Xania next summer with I'm sure will be the GH3. Hope to meet some of you!

• @Vitaliy your idea is nice. You mean each one of us, all over the world take some shots and create a documentary as Personal-View Productions?

• hope to, cause it is a little bit difficult to find people that feels good in Greece these days!

• You mean each one of us

I mean separate documentaries, about 10-15 minutes each, no more.

cause it is a little bit difficult to find people that feels good in Greece these days

I am sure that many people who are making useful things exist. And who are happy with that they are doing.

• I will visit several interesting places such as Epidaurus and Ithaca. If anything changes -meaning if PV people are actually interested- , I guess I can get some additional footage and would be happy to contribute.

I am interested in finished pieces about specific people. People who make things.

About cameras - I do not care. Use consumer camcorders if you like.

• I think what @Vitaliy_Kiselev is saying is that you should go shoot a documentary, find somebody that makes guitars, somebody that is a sculpter, somebody who makes furniture, somebody who weaves fabric, somebody who paints portraits etc...

Later this summer I'm going to shoot a documentary of my friends and their family farm. I'll be shooting on a 7D because it's what I have available but it will be able to share my friends thoughts and ideas on organic farming and will be far more meaningful then all the bitrate and resolution tests that people around here spend far too much time worrying about.

• it will be able to share my friends thoughts and ideas on organic farming and will be far more meaningful then all the bitrate and resolution tests that people around here spend far too much time worrying about.

Exactly.