Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Inception, filming various scenes
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • My absolute favorite movie. Thanks for those links. I especially liked how they went for realism instead of all CG. Until I seen this I always swore that explosion scene when they were eating out was ALL Computer Graphics. Boy was I wrong. My favorite scene was the hotel "anti-gravity" scene (they went all out for that). I like how JGL did all his own stunts.

I think they did everything right in this movie...from the music (Hans Zimmer) to the CG...to the story itself. When it ended I immediately said to myself "they have to make a sequel." But I'm not so sure anymore...(because if it does not top the first one....then why bother ruin a good thing). With that said...if anyone can pull it off....then I think Nolan could.

• Thanks for posting this, I had assumed that virtually everything but the actors was done with CGI. Much respect and admiration for Nolan, he's outpaced the Academy many laps over.

• I must say, after seeing insheeption, the south park parody first I had a really hard time taking this film seriously..

Great little views from the shooting though! Impressive machinery.

• @RRRR - Then South Park may have just ruined an incredible movie for you.