Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Samsung NX system - future hacks considerable?
  • Hi,

I don't know. Maybe this isn't the right place for posting such a question (please place it in the right forum then).

Probably this question can be answered with a really short answer - yes or no. But if "maybe" is the answer then I'd be glad for a few more informations. So my questions:

Are there any plans on hacks for Samsung NX cameras? Is it even "considerable"?

How would you compare the NX video capabilities in comparison to Pana's G/GF/GH/GX video performance (at least the Samsung NX200 comes with full HD features 1080p60 AFAIK)?

I find this a really neat little system with an amount of GREAT little pancake lenses that are quite affordable. So to ME it seems really interesting but of course it would be better having hacks that would improve video performances. I'm curious about the answer(s).

Cheers Jens

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • If you need short answer is will be no.
    I do not have time and resources.

• OK, thanks for this reply. I'm a little late on this one. Sorry.

Well, that's what I was expecting to get as an answer. Sad but true.

Cheers Jens