Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
BLICKWINKEL | a lebanon journey | GH2
  • a video of an awesome lebanon trip:

Gear:

Panasonic GH2 Nokton 25mm 0.95 Olympus 12mm 2.0 Panasonic 14-140 OIS Vario ND Filter (no tripod)

Edit: Final Cut Pro 10.3 Magic Bullet Looks

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Sau geil. !

• pretty good!

• The vignettes were a little distracting. Did you add them in post? Otherwise I loved it. Great photography, great editing.

• The cross-dissolves of back-lit scenes toward the end are brilliant.

• Lebanon is a wonderful country to be in. I lived there for 8 years as a complete outsider and never felt so welcomed before in my life, and never have again, even in my native U.S. This is a good video and it seems like you had a very well rounded visit, rather than drinking to black-out in Hamra or Gemayze night after night after night after night. Though that would make a great trip too. Love it.

• @sangye: i add the vignettes in post.

@tmcat: i made the same experience. the people are very very friendly, at every corner we get a "welcome to lebanon!" greeting or we get an invitation for an snack.

(sorry for my bad english)