Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SOLD! LOMO Squarefront Anamorphic 50mm f/2.8 OCT18
  • Need to sell my LOMO Squarefront Anamorphic 50mm lens in OCT-18 mount. The lens is in great condition, focus smooth, aperture smooth. No deep scratches on glasses. Only a few micro scratches as shown in the photos which don't affect the captured footage.

Comes with front and rear caps for the spherical lens.

See high quality photos on http://www.flickr.com/photos/au8ust/sets/72157629692967326/

I can provide a small footage shot on the lens, please PM for the link.

SOLD!

7182152754_e7c78c3543.jpg
    500 x 333 - 67K
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • HI, is it posible to change the mount into pl? How heavy and how long is this lens? From where do you ship? Thxs Champerret

• Lotsa Lomo in Laos! :)

• @champerret Hi, thanks for looking, the lens was sold last week. Yes, it is possible to adapt to PL mount with OCT-18 to PL adapter. The lens is about 1.6kg I'm not sure how long is it since it is not with the new owner.

@soundgh2 Just a very very few of them with me :) I haven't seen any other have these lovely glasses.