Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Colortran lights, tripod, 10" monitor
  • I have a things for sale that someone might be interested in. I'll leave this thread up for a week or so before putting stuff on Ebay, etc.

Pics on request(since I can't seem to attach pics no matter what I do)
    Prices negotiable.

2x Colortran broad CYC lights with new extension cords and 3000k 120v 1KW lamps(less than 1 hour on lamps). Can supply 3000K 220v 1KW lamps as well. 40$ each

1x Colortran minisoft, no lamps, missing 1 reflector. 75$

1x heavy duty video tripod, 100mm bowl w/ new 100mm quarter ball but missing the part that goes underneath the bowl that holds the quarter ball in. Well used and has scratches and some engravings. All joints still tight and leg locks hold good. 150$

1x 10" HDMI monitor, from the other thread of chinese monitors. Matte English version. Used once, works good. No scratches on the screen. It's just not what I need so I'll sell it. 125$

Location: Atlanta, Ga USA. prefer USA sale on these due to size but if you are willing to pay the shipping, I'll ship anywhere.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Prices and more stuff added to the list.
  • @svart
    Please don't use bumps here.
    As it go up not only in category, but on main forum page also.