Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
In The City - Skyscrapers and busy business streets footage required for Music Video
  • This is an urgent request. We need this in the next 24 hours as weve had a late 'idea' for projecting city images for a vid shoot.

Does anyone have any small clips of cityscapes or busy business streets video clips they can let me use to project onto the faces of a band music video I am doing? I am looking to gather major cities of the world whther they are overview, low wide angle, timelapse or anything that includes skylines, tall buildings and bust CITY work areas - people going to work in rush hour etc...?

Anything considered. Of course theres no money in it but you will recieve a produiction credit if footgae is used. So please scour your back catalogue for ANYTHING remotely good looking.

Anyone with material should contact me on driftwood.brighton@gmail.com with a link to the footage that I can download. It doesnt have to be massively high resolution, compressed is good enough.

Any camera, any setting, its the images we need.

Many thanks if you can help.

Nick

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • feel free to use what ever you want from my Vimeo https://vimeo.com/user1651482/videos I have some videos & timelapse of Chicago & Granada (Spain)