Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Vimeo Awards 2012
  • Hello,

I have some GOOD NEWS! My short film 'Hooked / 중곡' has been short listed in the Narrative category (http://vimeo.com/awards/vote/narrative) at the Vimeo 2012 Awards in New York. I think it is the only Korean movie, so I would very much appreciate your help in spreading this exciting news so that people can vote for my film, so please pass this link onto all of your friends, students and business contacts. People can vote once a day until the 30th April so that is 13 votes you can all make for me, so please help me to inform people to vote for me everyday. People should have a VIMEO account (www.vimeo.com) if not you can sign up when voting. Thanks.

During the next round, HOOKED will be reviewed by the Narrative category’s two judges: Gabriel Bisset Smith, and James Franco. From April 17-30, the public are invited to watch the shortlisted videos and vote for their favorites. The finalists for each category will be announced onJune 1, with the winning videos unveiled at the Vimeo Awards show in New York on June 7. Thank you for your support and I apologize if this email sounds like spam.

Remember, please vote for me everyday!! All you have to do is go to the link at the top. In the narrative section - scroll down and select my film HOOKED and hit VOTE. That's all. And try and do this everyday until the 30th of April…

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • I watched it and I liked it. Surprised by the quality of the GoPro. Nice lighting too.