Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SDHC/SDXC Card Reports Idea
  • I know: that there are already at least two threads on card performance (SDHC, SDXC). Neither thread, unfortunately, provides much in the way of actual performance results with the most recent high-bit rate Driftwood settings.

To summarize as best I can, there are 3 categories of Class 10 Sandisk cards currently under consideration, as identified by the manfacturer's claimed transfer rate -- 30mbs, 45mbs UHS-1, and 95mbs UHS-1.

Here then is a request for a thread devoted to nothing but reported performance results, with respect to the new Driftwood settings. No technical discussions, no test results for lower bit-rate settings which are already known to perform with a variety of SD cards, no "what should I buy" or "should I return the product" questions. Just recording and spanning results on the most demanding settings, specifying the setting used by name and the shooting mode, and (ideally) a photo of the card, since manufacturers' product numbers appear to cover more than one line, and web sites photos often don't reflect the card actually being sold.

Is this possible? Can we start here?

[edited to reflect V.K's, preferred terminology]

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • All info resides in Sandisk cards topics and original Driftwood settings. As this is cards used by about 90% of people who use high bitrate settings.

P.S. Using word "patches" is prohibited on forum if you are not talking about specific PTool patch (one you see in the tree).

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions