Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
US: Chronicle of the falling bomber
  • From 1 March to 15 March 2012

• raw taxes income - 120 billions, 40 billions of them went to tax returns, so, real taxes income - 80 bln (about 5 bln / day)

• paid debt 2963 bln, new debt issued - 3039 bln. So, you need to issue 200 bln a day to be above water, this is 39 times more than taxes

• debt increased by 76 billions (around 5 bln a day)

• expanses accounted to 220 billions (about 15 bln a day)

Via: https://www.fms.treas.gov/fmsweb/viewDTSFiles?dir=w&fname=12031500.pdf

For me it looks like now it is best to declare Italy or Spain bankrupts, isn't it?
    Or bomb Sirya or Iran because their people live improperly, using unlicensed copy of democracy (tm) ?

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • vitality, are you a finance analyst? Or you do read a lot.. anyway, thanks for all the links and short summary and insight! Very good read and informative!

• vitality, are you a finance analyst?

Nope, I am not.
    I am just curious individual. :-)

• I really didn't need to know, I was just thinking about how fucked the dollar is going to become and if you were gonna be affected; if you had a plan. I think you are doing the right thing talking about this stuff, because the average American has no idea that we are sitting on over 115 trillion in debt and that we no longer are leading the world in upward mobility and many other categories that we used to.

Everything is about to change very rapidly and I don't think many people are aware of how bad it is gonna get.

• Well sadly some of us are already feeling it and most will be totally oblivious till it hits them.