Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Mordor: Fertility

Note that it is Russia only fertility, not including any other USSR areas.

sa17943.jpg
    800 x 484 - 66K
  • 9 Replies sorted by
  • Present me Russian girl this Uber macho I help country with my crazy genetics. Hurry chart doesn’t help

• is this per capita or did they all immigrate around collapse era? see chart, lol

• @hardimpact

It is fertility per one female.

In 1989 big drop happened because capitalism came and US corporations destroyed local manufacturing and made salaries tiny.

• Mordor Fertility vs USA Fertility (0.0 means it is same)

Mordor Fertility vs White Supremacists in USA Fertility (0.0 means it is same)

sa17986.jpg
    639 x 433 - 33K
    sa17988.jpg
    655 x 386 - 31K
  • Present me Russian girl

• Demographic pyramids

Red is females, Blue - males.

sa17995.jpg
    797 x 527 - 70K
    sa17996.jpg
    800 x 495 - 53K
    sa17997.jpg
    800 x 497 - 52K
    sa17998.jpg
    800 x 504 - 54K
    sa17999.jpg
    800 x 462 - 52K
  • @endotoxic

Present me Russian girl

Why you are so lazy? IF you are normal looking and have good income - hundreds of nice Russian girls will be happy to move to your place. Just start doing real things to meet them instead of writing strange things here.

• so im the strange here? LOL, don´t be mean, present me nice Russian girl, i stop writing strange things here, it s kind of a dream me not writing anything at all, think about it, Russian girl, i stop visiting PV, good trade off, im just to introverted.

• @endotoxic

You are. Even here you want to do some trade :-)

Just go and do something if you want it. Good man can get any girl if he really do things to get her.