Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Mordor: Professional breeders families coming
  • Currently, large families in the Russian Federation make up 6.5% of all families with children, but almost 20% of all Russian children grow up in them. In order for the population in the Russian Federation to at least remain and not decrease, the number of large families in the country should increase by 7 times by 2035 and make up about half of all Russian families. This is a kind of categorical demographic imperative for the Russian state and society.

Despite the still cultivated attitudes towards having few children, moreover, maintaining the state of actually forced small children, the specified target increase in the number of large families is quite possible. In any case, the main tool and driver of demography in Russia is the directed increase in the number of large families with the help of all possible cultural, humanitarian, social, financial and economic efforts of the state and society.

In essence, this presupposes the transfer of the social stratum (stratum) of large families from the state of only an object of social protection to the state of the elite social stratum of Russia. However, for this, it is necessary to legislatively define and ensure, by analogy with the federal laws "On the status of military personnel" (N 76-FZ) or "On the status of a member of the Federation Council and the status of a deputy of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation" (N 3-FZ), the special status of large families families as a national treasure and the main resource of positive demography.

It is the introduction of a special status for large families as the elite of the Russian population that constitutes the essence and novelty of the proposed bill.

New law coming that allow such families to have huge subsidies exceeding their usual income and turning them into professional breeders.

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • I want profesional breeding . Present me a Russian girl

• @endotoxic

Something tells me that you can provide amateur casual sex at best :-) Not professional breeding and rising 5 children.

• You are damm right. I have two and I’m allready getting crazy. But I wanna become pro!! Present me Russian girl.