Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
COVID: Attack on China is being prepared
  • The American intelligence community currently does not have enough information to say with certainty how the spread of the new coronavirus began: from a person's contact with an infected animal or an incident in a laboratory. This is stated in a statement released on Wednesday by US President Joe Biden.

“Shortly after I became president, I asked my National Security Assistant to instruct the intelligence community to report on the most recent findings from their analysis of the origins of COVID-19, including whether it arose from contact with an infected animal or as a result of an accident in the laboratory, "- said the American leader. "I received this report earlier this month and asked to prepare additions to it," he said.

The United States will continue to seek a more thorough international investigation into the origins of the coronavirus involving China, which will be transparent and factual. The corresponding statement was made on Wednesday at a press briefing for journalists by the Deputy Press Secretary of the White House Karin Jean-Pierre.

The investigation is necessary in order to "put an end to the current pandemic and prevent their occurrence in the future." “We will continue to seek a more thorough multilateral investigation into the emergence of the virus in China,” said Jean-Pierre. “We will also continue to press China to participate in a comprehensive, transparent and fact-based international investigation that would provide access to establish a virus that has claimed more than 3 million lives worldwide. "

In addition, the US administration believes that China has not openly cooperated with international experts in order to fully investigate the circumstances of the emergence of the new coronavirus.

The administration of the American social network Facebook will stop deleting posts containing assumptions about the artificial origin of the coronavirus. .

"In light of ongoing investigations into the origins of the coronavirus and consultations with public health experts, we will no longer remove claims that COVID-19 is man-made," a spokesperson for the social network wrote in an e-mail.

He added that the company will continue to regularly update its information policy, depending on the emergence of new data related to the investigation of the origin of the virus.

Seems pretty clear now.