Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
why the USA wants Kony eliminated...
  • 26 Replies sorted by
  • Brian you must be from Canada...all you Canadians hate America.

• @bostonmike

No he just hates "cute African kids".

• I'm American. But actually I do dislike cute African kids, I'm fine with the ugly ones though.

• @bostonmike America ≠ American Government

...although it's usually the former that pays the price for what the latter does.

• Maybe we can finally move past "Bush doesn't care about black people" and have "Obama doesn't care about Africans".

• Maybe we can finally move past "Bush doesn't care about black people" and have "Obama doesn't care about Africans".

It is possible, but it instantly opens up real complexity of the problems. And such complexity makes many people uncomfortable :-)

• The last African I had the pleasure of working with grabbed a co-worker's hand and stuck it on his crotch when she refused his sexual advances..always trying to swindle old people out of their life savings via internet scams or sexually molesting white women at work and on the streets..remember, there is a reason Africans started slavery and continue it today. This dude Kony has killed more Africans than Sickle Cell...doesn't make him a bad guy though...everyone has faults.

• @bostonmike agreed, I set a hobo on fire in my workplace's parking lot this morning, but I'm still a good guy.

• Rob, if you have Hobos in your workplace parking lot then maybe your company should feed them and help them get educated (at your company's expense, not the taxpayers) and stop feeding the Africans instead....save the can of gasoline for your car, don't waste valuable gas on the hobo...its expensive these days!

• And once again, America is the boyscout in the bordello.

• Bostonmike's hateful diatribe is painful to read. Am I the only one that finds his comments way beyond distasteful? I'm not a fan of political correctness in a forum such as this, and I like to cook others sacred cows on occasion, but this is just ugly.

Really, Bostonmike, tell us how you REALLY feel... (actually, you've already made it obvious)

• All this Kony thing trashes second topic, now decicated one :-)

• @xyltha Yep, it's racist and Nazi 'ish.

• Agreed, I find Bostonmike's racism and hate-spewing comments extremely distasteful and offensive. It saddens me that someone like that should be given any kind of a voice on a forum celebrating creativity, openness and freedom. I'm all for freedom of speech but his comments cross a line.

Vitaliy do we really need members like that here? It casts a shadow over the whole forum.

• I thought he was just trolling, nobody can be that dumb right?

• Vitaliy do we really need members like that here? It casts a shadow over the whole forum.

As long as no one is propaganding racism, I am fine.
    If you see such things, send me note with link and proof, and I'll remove it.

• Because I don't feel bad for Africans I'm a racist? Okay...hmmmm that makes sense...so by that token, if I don't feel bad for Jews, then I'm automatically an anti-semite right? If I don't believe in gay marriage then I must be a homophobe right? If I think the First Lady of our country looks like a gorilla with a blown out hairdo then I must hate blacks, right? But what if she really does in my opinion? Some of you amaze me with your illogical thinking patterns..who tells you how to think like puppets, who pulls your strings? The media? Your parents? Hollywood stars and musicians? Your text books and professors? Your wives and girlfriends (or boyfriends), who have your collective nutbags in their purses? I encourage everyone to think for themselves based on their own personal experiences and stop having this elitist way of thinking, where you think you have the moral high ground over others...remember, if you haven't walked in someone's shoes then you are not fit to judge them. How come you guys don't promote ways of helping poor white people? Were any of you people in support of the white farm owners in South Africa who were getting brutally murdered, raped and robbed at the orders of Mugabi? It doesn't give you that warm and fuzzy feeling inside sticking up for white people does it? You're actually self-medicating your 'white guilt' by helping blacks..Its always the people like Mythmaker, who claim to be for freedom of speech, who are the first to try to silence other people's freedom of speech when they don't agree with whats being said..they use blanket terms like 'racist' and 'hate spewing' in order to promote false accusations and bolster their self-righteous beliefs.

• I find Bostonmike's racism rather quaint. Like that drunk uncle that rails against "The Commies" at family gatherings.

But Mike what you said in your next to last post is total shit. You're giving anecdotal evidence to prove points about an entire cross-section of people.

Surely everyone from Southie has to be poor, ignorant, and racist right?

• I think bostonmike should have started his own topic to discuss his issues with his co-workers, other africans or Mugabes actions in South Africa (sic) - in the unlikely event that someone would have wanted to talk to him. I would have been interested in seeing more comments or links about the original subject.

• "Families are always rising and falling in America, am I right? *Hawthorne"

"What's the matter, smart ass, you don't know any fuckin' Shakespeare?"

• @bostonmike I know what you mean, the last racist I had the pleasure of working with literally could not complete a thought without using the term "white".

• I have an image of bostonmike in my head and he's frothing at the mouth with hatred, wearing a Boston Bruins baseball cap and a wife-beater with a confederate flag printed on it. Some people make it so easy to stereotype don't they?

I wish there was a version of Magic Lantern that eliminated all issues of color. There are shitty people in this world and despite what bostonmike's ranting would have you believe, not all of them are non-white. Spewing racial hatred doesn't help anyone it just continues the cycle of violence.

• Mike hates Canadians he would never be wearing a Bruins hat!

• @bostonmike, I don't think any normal compassionate person will see any human in distress and make fun about it or don't feel for their pain. I am pretty sure if people see poor white kids or people in pain or distress they will feel for them and try to do something to help. All of your post is African this, Africans that...like you have something against Africans. If a person from an African country screw you up, have issues with that person...not Africans this, Africans that. Africa is a continent you know, made up of 53 different countries.

"This dude Kony has killed more Africans than Sickle Cell..." I want this Kony monster be brought to justices for his crimes but please don't make claims like this from thin air.

"there is a reason Africans started slavery" Where did you hear this, from friends, TV, your family, hollywood?

FYI, Mugabi (Robert Mugabe) has never being the president of South Africa. (Check some more) I don't condone violence or crimes like rape etc etc, but what the do you know about land disputes in south Africa, Zimbabwe and many other African countries? Do you have any idea how whites settlers-mostly military from England got land from Kenyans back in the early 1910-1920s?? (Hint, the most brutal killings ever recorded in African History)

Please something before you speak, try to look deep into the core of a problem. Like the always say, if you don't have anything good to say, there's nothing wrong in staying quite.

• @Bostonmike Your statements are racist. Here: "The last African I had the pleasure of working with grabbed a co-worker's hand and stuck it on his crotch when she refused his sexual advances..always trying to swindle old people out of their life savings via internet scams or sexually molesting white women at work and on the streets..remember, there is a reason Africans started slavery and continue it today. This dude Kony has killed more Africans than Sickle Cell...doesn't make him a bad guy though...everyone has faults."

You're implying Africans are inclined to be sex starved perverts right? And they're also inclined to be swindlers as well. That indicates you think they're inferior collectively. That's the definition of racism right there. Now should you try and wiggle out of this and say you were merely pointing out the behavior of a single person and not a group, your last comment undercuts that when you say that there's a reason Africans started slavery. Then you move to the grotesque by saying Kony isn't so bad since all he does is kill Africans.

So, if you want to be a racist fine, but own it, don't try and weasel out of your own comments and beliefs. It's cowardly Mike.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions