Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Good Deals: Panasonic GF3X kit with power zoom for $450
  • GF3 kit for $449 (US and Canada only)

Just check retail power zoom lens (very good lens!) price, after this look at the kit price.

Considering full GH2 type uncoming hack for GF3, it is really very good value.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Panasonic-Lumix-DMC-GF3X-w-14-42mm-Lens-Black-DMC-GF3XK-/320858566320

• 14 Replies sorted by
  • Great deal. Frankly I can't believe the price.

• Be careful, the 14-42 on the photo may not be the one with the kit. Its worth registering on the Panasonic Lumix Lifestyle website. They send out offers to members. I have just bought a GF3, 14mm pancake and Lightroom 3 for 299 euro. I think the offer runs till the end of this month.

• @bantammenace

GF3X means kit with power zoom.
    Also in text they have direct mention of X lens.
    As for the deals, this deal is much better than 14mm kit (as it is available for cheap on ebay, and 14mm is cheap).

• Whew! Got the last one...

• @Vitaliy_Kieslev Thanks! Now I guess I'll sell the K-01. I haven't even opened it yet.

• Ha Ha! That seller is less than 45 minutes from my home... and even cheaper!

• Ohh, god, why I checked this thread only now... I so wanted this camera with that sort of kit. Does anyone know if there is going to be another sale?

• @Alehandro : Another two available from this seller for just a little more than the other deal...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270942264833#shId

• Just ordered from this dealer. Thanks for the link KEITHLOMMEL! One more left. I wonder how is it possible that the camera is still not sold.

• Folks, I have a problem... I already bought one. If someone else doesn't buy this one I'll have to... And I don't even have a job at the moment.

• @bubba : I know the feeling. I've already got a GH2 and a GF2, so I know I don't need it, but the temptation is so strong! The only thing stopping me is that I'm overseas at the moment, so I can't take delivery, and the friends/family back home who could, I don't trust them to properly examine it to make sure that (for example) the included lens is indeed the pancake zoom, as opposed to the standard 14-42 (in which case the deal would not be so spectacular)...

• Please stop tempting me.. I dont need another GF3 or yet another lens in my kit.

When ( I think it was amazon ) had that 14mm prime and GF3 body deal, people bought them up and sold the body on Ebay, that is how I got my GF3 body for $210 (i lucked out, most were going for $250). Could be a great way to get the pancake tele cheap.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions