Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
French documentary shoot entirely in GH1
  • hello all, here is a French television documentary shot entirely in GH1 by a director that I know. Of course, it is not subtitled, but still I wanted to show here what the GH1 gives a broadcast use. The link will work again some day. Gabi

• 12 Replies sorted by
  • i see no link.

• Merci, mais le vidéo n'est pas accessible dans ma territoire, malheureusement...

• @Oedipax You probably need Flash 1.1. Look for a browser alert at top:

"Flash ne semble pas à jour (version 1.1 attendue) Télécharger Adobe Flash Player". Last I heard, v1.1 had some unresolved problems.

(Probablement rien à voir avec ton territoire).

• Actually, it likely does have something to do with his location (I get the same message), as it says it has to do with distribution rights.

Anyone in the US able to view it?

• Yeah, I'm in the U.S. by the way. I think it's a regional limitation thing. Probably I need a .fr proxy to view it.

• cant see it here, either. maybe you could download it with a software like "replay media catcher" and upload it to a passwordprotected vimeo video? :)

• I'm in France and am getting the same upgrade message — and as far as I know my flash player is up to date. Any one had any luck with this? I'd love to see the film...

• See France TV Pluzz "Besoin d'aide" page at http://www.pluzz.fr/aide.html

If you're in France, maybe Silverlight will work.

"Ce service est réservé au territoire français (sauf opérations spéciales) pour des questions de droits de retransmission. Nous travaillons actuellement à l'achat de droits pour élargir la disponibilité de ce produit à d'autres pays".

• It would be easily fixable if that f... flash player could work with web proxies, unfortunately, it can't (it bypass any proxy setting, and send data directly from the viewer PC to the video server using port 1935). I'm struggling with that problem professionally ... The only solution I see is using a VPN connection to a VPN server on a referenced french public IP.

• France's SACEM restricts media distribution but distributes royalties to all music artists. These practices are seen by some other countries and bodies as something of a model of intellectual property practices. Comes as somewhat a shock to the rest of us, though!

• I'm sorry guys for this unfortunate technical problem ...