Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Gladiator and view of ruling class
  • My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

Main hero theme starts right after this words and crowd decision and mark most important moment in the film, as well as repeats and finally defines main theme (sometimes called main character or victory theme).

But if you look around it is now weak and fuzzy "Now we are free" and ending scene that are promoted by Youtube and all other info channels.

Thing happened also due to the way Gladiator had been shot (very weak control, lack of scenery that had been finished at the moment the film had been finished). But after few years it had been decided that accents must be moved a little. Especially they had been moved since 2011 as whole building started to shake and require constantly rising injections to just keep more or less vertical state.