Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Some guidance needed with GF2
  • Hi there, i got my brandnew GF2 and i am a little lost. Tried different Hacks (flowmotion, rocket v3 etc..) and got great results. One thing that occured to me was that i can´t seem to change ntsc/pal settings anymore. Usually i formatted the sd and then it worked but right now the camera seems to totally ignore my settings once i restart it. Anybody else seen this? I really formatted and restarted it in 100 different ways - doesnt work.

Another thing i wanted to ask: Is there a hack that gives a good balance of recording time and quality? The hacks out there give superb quality but on the 16gb sd the recording time drops from 2 hours to 20 minutes. Some sort of hybrid would be great - like 720p with long recording time and then the "ultra" settings for "magic" moments.

Hope that fits here, sorry for all the newbie questions - just got a little lost with all the new options.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • ok the ntsc switch worked now. didn´t figure why though. i fiddled with saving custom settings.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions