Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Two Music Videos with Seaquake
  • Here are some videos I shot with Seaquake:

Would appreciate some feedback.

-Andrew

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • some quick observations. I liked the 2nd one better. I liked the black + white shots and the rest was fine too. The grading was a bit too harsh for my taste. The political comment stuff wasn't really convincing but don't worry about that, huge rich directors with big budgets usually fail to convince. Just keep working on your storytelling and imagery. The 1st one was quite a bit weaker and kind of boring to be honest as it lacked variety, just the guy in front of a black background saying the words without any change, so it got monotonous. (on a sidenote, the song in 1st vid I'm assuming was badly produced as you can't hear properly what he's saying, the 2nd was fine) also, in the first vid, I would have tried different lighting, definitely softer light. Good effort and keep improving!

• what lense(s) did you use?

• 14-42mm Panny kit lens for Plain Language, because I was in a tight space, and the 20mm pancake for Word Of The Dog.

• On the first video how did you setup the black background