Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Economic predictions
  • I never ever saw so many wrong short term predictions from market analytics.
    While mid term predictions are quite clear and far from optimistic, long term ones are even more shady.

The dard side clouds everything. Impossible to see the future is.

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • No need to predict for the next 10 years. It is bad in the US. It is bad in Europe. It is called the national debt hangover. Throw in municipalties' debt and consumer debt, and you get an explosive vodka.

• @ghkqn

I always advise to carefully read the post you are replying to.
    Everyone sure that debt will make problems in mid term.
    Things that people fail to catch is that happens in next week or next month or two.
    Same problem with long term, as whole story with debts could turn out to be part of the grand plot.

• +1

Debt crisis can be a good excuse for implementing radical changes supported by majorities.

• Debt crisis can be a good excuse for implementing radical changes supported by majorities.

Yep, something like - debt occured because system had not been open enough, so workers income must be lowered, all pension plans cancelled, medicine optimized. And whole democracy must rise to whole new level, special worldwide elections happening once in 20 years to select few people representatives in the world parlament (up to generous 25% percent!), with sole function of such parlament is to protect gays human rights and prevent global warming by forming comitees.

• All leading to such world parliament. No more fun.

• "Debt crisis can be a good excuse for implementing radical changes supported by majorities."

Sounds like obama's entire presidency...

...and the "majority" here is the giant cluster-fuck of minorities that have all been grouped together to form one massive social conglomerate.

• I wanted to find words to describe quality of current market analysis. And just remembered them :

The weather will continue to change, on and off, for a long, long time