Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Managers Madness: We could see lots of cameras
  • Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics have apparently adopted a policy to launch as many as possible new smartphones in 2018, as a sharp contrast to their previous focus mainly on high-end models, to compete with other brands in nearly all segments globally in order to pump up their shrinking smartphone revenues, according to industry sources.

Samsung and LG have already launched nine and eight new smartphones, respectively, so far in the first half of 2018 compared to about 11 models released by the two vendors each in 2016 and 2017, respectively. Additionally, the two vendors also launched a number of models in some designated overseas markets in 2018.

Seems like "smart" idea to rise margins and drop development and manufacturing costs did not work.

Japanese camera makers can follow soon, one thing I know is that some form of panic already is rising among management.

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Also, implementation of new TOF sensosrs and LIDAr sensors Will increase in developement of new high end niche market. Even for ai tech, Is a market that Will not stop. Maybe a slow down to implement new technologies to adapt brave new world like features.

Giving birth to new Smart phones More inteligent, and with better traking and data gathering.

all is allready lost my friend.

Trend Is also programed. They're making a Smart move. Let all have some basic candy, later we Will have them by their balls buying this obligatory tech by law, to implement new state policies , then society Will block You, even work. If not conected.

Face recognition, fingerprint, sorroundings with TOF and Lidar sensors, sound, data, and all things arround your personal stuff.

You will become More Profit.

Ahhh vitaliy if i could tell you those things i know that's are allready being signed here...i can only tell you what Is going on in developed countries Is totally deformed. Poor "developed" humas.

I love living in the underworld.

Time to buy old digital phones with monocromatic screenshots and basic features like call. End call. SMS, and basic agenda....i forgot, 1 led light on top of phone to feeling the tech.

Want to scape use this monochromatic phones.