Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Iran. Must be bad guy if doesn't like dollars
  • Iran eliminated dollars usage for all his contracts with China, Japan, India and, now, Russsia.

Somehow it happened what exactly same contries showed middle finger to the US/EU representatives who insisted on more sanctions.

So, for now, true democratic bombing of Iran scientists is the main vector of fighters for good bankers future.

• 12 Replies sorted by
  • You forget that a number of Arab countries(with known ties to terrorists who bomb people..) are vicious enemies with Iran, probably more so than the USA is, but just quieter about it.

Not saying that the USA isn't doing this stuff, just pointing out that the USA isn't always to blame no matter how much everyone wants to blame them. :)

• Of course, you are free to interpret words as you wish. But I said "fighters for good bankers future". As far as I remember most analytics think it is Mossad who is responsible for last bombings.

• Just to add...the last Iraq war started pretty much right after Iraq was considering doing its oil business in euros instead of dollars. I´ll post the source on that as soon as I can remember...some docu.

• Money is fungible. I think it is a coincidence. The USD is kept strong by its trade partners who exploit this for mercantile advantage.

Iran is bad guy because Israel says so. For the average American, Saudi Arabia should be the bad guy - most of the 9/11 bombers were from there and the philosophy they espoused came from Wahhabism that comes from Saudi Arabia. But many have been successfully brainwashed by media propaganda into believing Saudi Arabia is an ally and Iran is the bad guy.

• There are better reasons for Americans to dislike Saudi Arabia, starting with that it's a despotic, misogynistic backwards society. The extremists who blew up the towers are a fringe element neither sanctioned nor supported by the Royal family or the average person.

Iran is perceived as a threat because they're the new big dog in the region, have oil, and have designs on atomic weapons. The thing the media never talks about is that Persians hate Arabs much more than Americans or Europeans. Persians consider Arabs as cockroaches.

• I don't begrudge Iran for seeking nuclear weapons, it's the only way to give foreign powers pause before invading your country.

• @lincoln11, you do realize that article was from back in 2000 right?

• Dollar; the official currency of imperialism. Iran is chess master! United Companies of america up to now was check. Now they will be checkmate!

• @simurg
    I doubt it. Petroleum and military lobbies will seek to war. Someone at that earn big money.

• @svart, uhm, yeah before the Iraq war as Jack stated

• "The thing the media never talks about is that Persians hate Arabs much more than Americans or Europeans. Persians consider Arabs as cockroaches."

Only Americans can be racist apparently. It's justified for everyone else...