Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
ANother topic on HDR for GH2
  • There has been a bit of discussion on this site about getting HDR on a GH2, mainly mentioning Magic Lantern for Canons. I would like to ask if there is any definitive reason why the GH2 cannot be hacked to do the same, ie alternate ISO between frames? If not, what would it take to get something similar to ML's HDR hack on the GH2?
  • 5 Replies sorted by
  • The ML Hack is not very usable. Motion moves on between frames.. its not two times the same frame. i dont see why this would be very useful...
  • It isn't useful for more than novelty. It's terrible looking footage. Dream Sequence maybe?
  • What could be really useful in terms of increasing DR for the gh2 would be to make the iDynamic function controllable. This topic, however is covered extensively elsewhere on the forum.
  • I think finding a way to activate and lock the iDynamic function would be incredible, but then we'd have an entirely new slew of tests to do on noise etc. haha.
  • @juliand
    Existing topics exist on the subject,
    Use them.
    And do not post in the development category.
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions