Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
An Ode to Plakias - blending BMPCC and Sony A7sII footage
  • Hi folks, here is a short film where I have blended BMPCC raw / ProRes and Sony A7sII (SLOG 2) footage - the intention was to create something beautiful. Nothing more, nothing less.

Plakias - a small village on the island of Crete / Greece, a place I have visited many times already, a place which is magic, which is authentic, and hasn't changed over the years. I don't know how to describe it in words. It has a certain raw, unfiltered, pure, friendly and beautiful atmosphere which brings you back to your inner you. Strangely, I collected tons of footage every year, but whenever I edited it it didn't feel right.

This time I had the feeling that it feels adequate to the place. Hence, immerse yourself into this little film and let me know if you like it and what you felt watching it! Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Follow me on twitter: twitter.com/gunmac

Music is from Luke Richards "Returning Home 4", licenced from audionetwork.com