Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Enough with insincere and useless words
  • Euclides Santos, police chief in the central Portuguese city of Coimbra, accidentally emailed his colleagues a powerpoint presentation which wished them a merry Christmas and then displayed several women wearing lingerie and bikinis.

"Enough with insincere and useless words. What I wish you from the bottom of my heart, is that you have incredible sexual relations, live a merry and happy life, work hard and get well paid,"

Via: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/12/21/us-portugal-email-police-idUSTRE7BK18U20111221

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Well, I'm probably from another planet because I do not see anything wrong with his :-)
  • >Well, I'm probably from another planet because I do not see anything wrong with his :-)

It is very simple, really.
    Because politics and other bosses usually have terrible sexual relations, live unhappy life, do't like to work hard and want to steal every penny from their workers.
  • pics...we need to see those pics :)