Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Degradation: Ihagee Elbaflex film SLR, it is something in the air

• Fully mechanical shutter
    • Flash sync speed of 1/60
    • Eye-level SLR pentaprizm viewfinder
    • Weight: 690g
    • Nikon F mount
    • Manual shutter dial with 1/2, 1/4, 1/8/, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500 and B

It is really something in the air, as film SLRs started to appear fast.

sa500.jpg
    800 x 507 - 26K
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • I have a prewar ihagee folding camera from 1937 lol, this is a cheap knockoff with no real ties to the brand

• This is known territory.

The Ihagee trademark belongs to SEMI Verwaltung GmbH, a company based in Koblenz.

Other trademarks owned by SEMI Verwaltung include Lydith, Makroplasmat, Nocturnus, Oreston, Primagon and Telemegor.

Those are some of the names used by Meyer-Optik Görlitz, also based in Koblenz, for their lenses.

This Ihagee project involves therefore the same clique (net SE group, also based in Koblenz, Dr Stefan Immes as CEO and more) as Meyer-Optik Görlitz, Oprema Jena and Emil Busch.

They use the Ihagee trademark because the Exakta trademark still belongs to Jos. Schneider Optische Werke GmbH a.k.a. Schneider Kreuznach.

Curiously, Elbaflex doesn't seem to be a registered trademark.

• I think I should sell my car and get a horse & cart.