Personal View site logo
Cinema gear deals, direct from factories - Gear deals and Gear deals section. Also check Cameras, lenses, software, gear deals.
You support is vital for us. To keep this place ad free and independent, select one of the options below.
Donations are going to community support costs, hosting, etc. Your support allows to improve and expand this site.
LUTastic - 3D LUT Preview Gallery Tool for Windows
  • I have just released the free trial version of my new LUT Preview Gallery tool LUTastic. It will display a preview of your input Video with every LUT applied so you can select your favorite one with ease. It features a live preview of the video.

Trial version is limited to 3 LUTs. Pro version is not limited.

Suggestions for features are appreciated. Also: what forums and other places would be good to make people aware of this tool?

Happy LUTing ;)

http://www.fatpigtures.com/lutastic.html

• small update to interface colors online now.
    LUTastic-1.jpg
    1602 x 858 - 790K
    Website-Logo-Lutastic.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 78K
  • 7 Replies sorted by
  • @fatpig

Make buttons stylized to dark interface and do same with scroll on the right.

And also do similar thing with text elements depicting file name and such.

• noted. :)

• any ideas on how to make people aware of this tool? :)

• @fatpig

Well

First, post in everywhere.

Make it not free, people do not like free. Make it $20, but free registration code for first 100 users. In reality can set this number to 10000.

Improve interface even further.

Add GPU support and make it blazing fast.

• thanks! Getting my posts deleted on dvxuser and eoshd- I contacted the admins but no reply. weird.

• @fatpig

No one told that it'll be easy.

Remember - if someone deletes post on democratic forum for no reason - it is ok. :-)

• UPDATE: v1.3 now has increased LUT compatibility and clear error messaging.