Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Life and companies mortality
  • More Geoffrey West. Bad thing is that he rushed through final part .

Btw, most people can miss main goal for this research, and goal being to state that companies in their present form are natural, they are like life. Same with cities. As it allows ruling class to get excuse and push the blame to natural laws.

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • I think you need to watch it again. Ruling class is irrelevant.

• @caveport

Ruling class is always relevant, as it is them who financed research.
    But it does not mean that it is not useful and interesting.

• Btw part about innovations looks like bullshit

As for first part they specifically matched model to data and later used Kurtzweil ideas with mix of mumbo-djumbo. It is also part where they do show matching of model and data for this multiple trajectories.

sample1132.jpg
    648 x 388 - 23K
  • Your cynicism is showing. This research is about natural systems, not ruling class manipulation of proletariat. I think you may have misunderstood the main premise of the research. The ruling class is also part of the natural system just as in the animal kingdom. Humans have the ability to break free from some of the constraints of natural systems, but ruling class understand the natural methods of crowd control, just as in animal hierarchy, which we are a part of. BTW you are not always correct, even though you have a good understanding of reality, just like myself!

• Your cynicism is showing. This research is about natural systems, not ruling class manipulation of proletariat. I think you may have misunderstood the main premise of the research.

No need to switch to me.

My point was fully clear and certain - research was financed by ruling class, this is fully correct. And I also told reasons why it was financed and why parts of research are incorrect.

Humans have the ability to break free from some of the constraints of natural systems, but ruling class understand the natural methods of crowd control, just as in animal hierarchy, which we are a part of

Ruling class can use for some time mechanisms of our brains to exploit people a little more, but they do it with full and clear plans, not behave like animals. Animal hierarchy in general has nothing to do with class society.

• Well I suppose you know more than everyone else. I apologise for disagreeing with you. Yes you are correct. I will agree with everything you say on your personal-view. Happy days.

• Well I suppose you know more than everyone else. I apologise for disagreeing with you. Yes you are correct. I will agree with everything you say on your personal-view. Happy days.

LOL

No one here want you to agree with my position. I think you know my position considering knowledge and opinions.

Idea that ruling class is provided to us by god (or nature as modern version) is very old.
    And it is not only old, but it lies in foundation of all education now.
    And this scientists help this lie to survive.

• I still think you miss the true meaning of this research, but we should not bore everyone here any more.