Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Russia goverment eliminating warehouses with ammunition
  • It looks like it.

Today another huge arsenal near Izhevsk went on fire (more than 10 thousands of rail cars!).

Previous one had been one week ago.
    All last year in many major cities people expirienced small earthquakes due to huge explosions.
    This explosions had been caused by destruction of very large amounts of projectiles and bombs.

Most probably, democracy (in bomb like form, like in Libya) will be coming in near future.
  • 9 Replies sorted by
  • Whatever is coming, get ready to capture!!
  • Who needs ammo when you control earthquakes. Lol.

• Vitaliy, can You explain this news because I don't understand . Who will be such stupid to attack Russia ? In the history nobody done this successfully.
    @kainekainekaine
    Funny :)
  • Mongols.
  • It seems to me that the Rus, prior to the Romanov dynasty was different than today's trout Rosja.To as the comparison of ancient Greece to present-day Greece. Of course I could be wrong.
  • >It seems to me that the Rus, prior to the Romanov dynasty was different than today's trout Rosja

Different it that terms?
  • Like I wrote: I could be wrong because I'm not historian. When the Mongols occupied Russia, and half the known world, Russia was divided into principalities, which were later united by the Duchy of Moscow. Never later, Russia was not defeated.
  • @Mihuel

Funny, but not long off? Lol

• @kainekainekaine
    Funny, interesting and I think -true :) but :who knows ?